Summary



A Twilight Fan Fiction

Bella is a sex addict with a dark history involving abuse. One day while having coffee she meets Edward and has a one night stand with him. The problem is, when it is over she can't stop thinking and dreaming about him. He is somewhat shy and innocent and she initially sees this as something she can take advantage of. What she doesn't realize however is that he has awoken something within her that she never realized existed. Can Edward show her that love is possible? Will she be open to that love or will she merely run from it? Come join Bella on her path of self-discovery as she finds there is more to life than random sex.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Chapter 15: Day at Bella's Place

Okay, is it me or do they look like they have gone a few rounds the night before and are ready to go a few more AND are thinking why the hell are you disturbing us???? It seemed appropriate for this chapter :-)


I love this picture! It is one of my favorites of the two of them together and just reminds me of my two. Bella (Kristen) looking off with a serious expression, contemplative and Edward (Rob) unable to resist her. Plus they both got that whole sex hair thing going...LOL


Found this picture of an original scrabble board. This is what I had in mind for Bella. This would be a worn copy of the game as she has had it since she was 5 and has moved with it many, many times.

Okay, once again if you haven't seen The Departed please for goodness gracious watch it. It is FANTASTIC and Leonardo DiCaprio was beyond amazing in it. Ah, come on, isn't this a great picture of Leo????

Now, I believe I have mentioned that I had a thing for Marky Mark back in the day. And yes, I know he is just Mark Wahlberg now but he will ALWAYS be giving me "Good Vibrations" if ya catch my drift. He has aged well and if you don't think so check out The Fighter.

5 comments:

  1. Feel the vibration
    Come on come on
    Feel it feel it
    Feel the vibration
    It's such a good vibration
    It's such a sweet sensation

    LOL!! I loved Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch!! Hahahahahahaha! I always play Words with Friends and anytime I play a random opponent I wonder if it's Rob. Pathetic! LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... do you remember that video??? Hot Damn he had some serious abs going on. And, them Calvin Klein underwear commercials... Ah, sweet memories.. I have never played Words. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yes I remember it! He was, well still is freaking sexy! I was pretty young then so I would get all giggly and shit when he'd drop his pants! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Cute!!!! I was all "oh I WANT you!" when he would drop his pants. Okay, there was some slutty Bella in me when I was younger...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Departed - enjoyed it & like to watch Mark Wahlberg. Been watching his bro in Chicago Code just recently & enjoyed that too. Can so see the family resemblance. Really enjoying the story - weldone! Keep up the great work as I'm really into these two & look forward to them working through their problems (tho more so Bella's problem), together. ;-D

    ReplyDelete