Summary



A Twilight Fan Fiction

Bella is a sex addict with a dark history involving abuse. One day while having coffee she meets Edward and has a one night stand with him. The problem is, when it is over she can't stop thinking and dreaming about him. He is somewhat shy and innocent and she initially sees this as something she can take advantage of. What she doesn't realize however is that he has awoken something within her that she never realized existed. Can Edward show her that love is possible? Will she be open to that love or will she merely run from it? Come join Bella on her path of self-discovery as she finds there is more to life than random sex.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chapter 10: Date Night

Okay, In honor of my Beta C (aka, DannysMom or DHB) I used NY Rob for this evening. I am pure jealous that she saw him up close and was able to get caught in the vortex that is Robert Fucking Pattinson!!!!! But loved hearing about her experiences. I swear I live vicariosly through her.


Ah, where Bella and Edward shared their dance. There is supposed to be a part that is more lounge like but I couldn't find a good picture of it so you will have to use your imagination a little. I adore Adele and "Make You Feel My Love" seemed liked a fitting song for Edward to Bella. He is really trying to help her see how speacial she is and definately putting on the charm.


Here is a picture of the Six Seven. This is the main resturant floor where most people eat. You have to reserve the tables that Edward and Bella were at.


Ahhhhh, this is where the magic happened. Where Bella fell victim to Edward's swooning abilities.


Is this sunset breathtaking or what. I can really picture them looking across the bay at this beautiful site.


This is a picture of the Starbucks on the Waterfront. Now, My local Starbucks carries chocolate covered strawberries during the summer season. So, I took creative license here. Don't get mad if you go there and there aren't any...LOL


This is the fountain in front of the Seattle Aquarium where Edward and Bella made their wish.... To POSSIBILITIES *sigh* Have I mentioned before that I lalalalalove Edward????


Do you have any idea how hard I had to look to find this picture of The Pirates Plunder??? But can't you just visualize Edward being completely silly in this store. Too Funny!!!!!


This is a picture of part of Waterfront Park. The Waterfront is about a mile in length with various piers along the way.


This is another picture of the Waterfront but at sundown. I love pictures of the sun setting and the sun setting over the pier is just beautiful.


This is the spot where I visualized Edward and Bella having their tryst on the pier. You can see the benches in the background and that it is pretty isolated with not a lot of foot traffic.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures. Gives me good visual stimulation. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the pictures really add to the story. I can really visualize E & B on those benches, hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete