Summary



A Twilight Fan Fiction

Bella is a sex addict with a dark history involving abuse. One day while having coffee she meets Edward and has a one night stand with him. The problem is, when it is over she can't stop thinking and dreaming about him. He is somewhat shy and innocent and she initially sees this as something she can take advantage of. What she doesn't realize however is that he has awoken something within her that she never realized existed. Can Edward show her that love is possible? Will she be open to that love or will she merely run from it? Come join Bella on her path of self-discovery as she finds there is more to life than random sex.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Chapter 48: HBG & Heaven Nightclub

Well, I decided on Kevin Durand as Felix thanks to my lovely Beta's Amanda and Christy who suggested he would make a better bodygaurd than Daniel Cudmore.
Oh YEAH!!!! HBG in da house
 
 The loft area of Heaven Night Club. Hmmm, oh yeah, I got a visual going on. Do you???
 The dance floor at Heaven nightclub
 I decided on Kristen's PCA 2011 dress because it definately looks like something you could wear to a club and she looks great in this dress.
 Another pic of Kristen in her Reem Acra Sequin Mini Dress and Jimmy Choo peep toe heels.
 Well, I am all about color coordinating and add to the fact that as much as I love Rob in a suit his casual flair is stunning.
Another pic of that gorgeous face that stops people in their tracks.

2 comments:

  1. OMFG!! The yellow shirt and the forehead creases. I die! I love that photo shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... he is so sexy in colors and I really like this yellow ensemble of his *sigh*

    ReplyDelete